Cantina Laredo’s Ceviche
- Seafood Mix
- 3.5 ounces tilapia
- 1.5 ounces bay scallops
- 1.5 ounces shrimp, boiled, peeled
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 Tbsp Cholula sauce
- 3/4 tsp capers, drained
- 2 green olives, jumbo stuffed, sliced
- 1 ounce red onion, julienne sliced
- 1 ounce red bell pepper, julienne sliced
- 3/4 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced, seeds removed
- 2 jalapenos, canned, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Mexican dry oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 Tbsp salad oil
- tortilla chips
Cut tilapia, scallops and shrimp into ½-inch to ¾-inch chunks. Place in a plastic container with a lid and add lime juice. Shake and refrigerate for 12 hours.
In a separate container, mix all of the items under the Vegetables section. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
After 12 hours, remove the seafood mix from the refrigerator. Drain the juice, add Kosher salt and Cholula sauce. Mix well.
Fold in the vegetable mix and place on a serving dish. Garnish with avocado, additional cilantro and lime wedges.
Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy~